banner image
banner image

Life|Dear Diary

When I give time to all everyone was happy,
when I focused on my own everyone change.
I don't understand! that if I am different or the world is the same?
A lot of questions come and I tried to answer them,
sometimes it seems I am giving excuses to tackle with them.
Don't know what's going on, from where to start and where to go.

 

People see only what you achieve and where you are.
No one knows the story behind your success and the struggle you faced so far.
I had seen so many people in my life, Some will motivate and some will demotivate me with the passage of time, I am able to see clearly like a sea.
There is up and down in everyone's life, but always remember people will point always the down of your life.
People will always change with the passage of time and you need to learn the reality of this life.

 

By - J.K

Life|Dear Diary Life|Dear Diary Reviewed by SunLight Poems and Arts on November 07, 2020 Rating: 5

7 comments:

Powered by Blogger.